Tuesday 15 January 2013

Snow, snow and more snow!

I went to Huesca yesterday to do some classes. Knowing I'd be finishing at seven in the evening, I took some essentials just in case the weather was bad and I had to stay. It was, however, a beautiful evening; you could see the stars shining, a bit of wind... I drove home. This morning, before 6.30, we realised that there'd been a BIG snowfall. Well, if it was big at 6.30, by 10 it was tremendous. I rang Huesca to say I wasn't going, Rafa tried to get the car out of the garage and failed to get up the snowy ramp. The other car was parked on the street and he struggled to Sabiñánigo in that, very slowly and carefully. It's three in the afternoon now and I think it's finally stopped snowing. The snow is wet and fluffy. Driving is complicated. Everything looks beautiful. I had to beat my garden plants to take the weight  of snow off them. Soon the 30 cms or so on the rooves will start sliding down and we'll have to look before going in and out of doors.


Breakfast time
Plaza de los Sarrios

Overloaded plum tree

Overloaded letter box!

No comments:

Post a Comment